A trigger device is required if the radar system must be synchronized to an external event, for example with a projectile at muzzle exit. The trigger device can be used to synchronize this event precisely.
The acoustic transducer AT-01 is designed to detect very strong soundwaves generated by various gun firings.
- Includes a piezoelectric pick-up and a built-in amplifier to provide operation over long ranges;
- Power and signal share the same cable, allowing a simple coaxial cable to be used;
- No sensitivity adjustment required;
- Analog differential signal output for higher immunity against environmental electrical noise;
- Mounting on standard photo tripod using ¼-20 mounting screw;
- Heavily rugged construction allows the transducer to be placed extremely closed to the muzzle;